Amber76bailey

Before and after pics Updated!!!

68 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, monikers said:

I think anyone who posts full-body before photos is incredibly brave. I haven't even done that with after photos 9 months out. Thank you for sharing your courage AND your success!

Thank you! Very kind of you :-) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great transformation! You look gorgeous!

Amber76bailey likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, vonnie said:

Great transformation! You look gorgeous!

Thank you vonnie! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated photos 9/16/16 surgery /anniversary 8/26. Top weight 283 weight today 139. 

Jeans size 26 or 2/3, s/xs tops, 7.5 shoe. 

2016-09-17 14.47.53.jpg

2016-09-17 14.47.13.jpg

2016-09-17 14.46.57.jpg

2016-09-17 14.46.39.jpg

2016-09-17 14.46.21.jpg

2016-09-17 14.46.03.jpg

2016-09-17 14.45.44.jpg

Edited by Amber76bailey
Clickin, WendyH, LadyFl and 4 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love it! Great job and you are a great role model! Congrats! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. Not only do you look slender and healthy, but your skin has snapped back remarkably well. There's not a stretch mark in sight, and nothing is sagging (tight stomach, no bat wings). You look like you've never been overweight, much less morbidly obese. You hit the jackpot.

Amber76bailey and Stephtay like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, WendyH said:

Wow. Not only do you look slender and healthy, but your skin has snapped back remarkably well. There's not a stretch mark in sight, and nothing is sagging (tight stomach, no bat wings). You look like you've never been overweight, much less morbidly obese. You hit the jackpot.

Wow Wendy, thank you. ..... that's so sweet of you to say. Of course we all see "imperfections" others don't see but as I have said before, I lost 135 once before back in 2005, had massive saggy skin with multiple plastic surgeries. .... brachioplasty (bat wings) breast lift with implants, full tummy tuck. Gained all that weight back from 2009 to 2015 surgery month. By the grace of God, most of the skin that I had plastics on bounced back pretty well. I have a few "new" issues inner thighs and saggy butt.... issues I did NOT have first time round. Being completely honest I'm scheduled for a slight lift and new implants due to developing "the double bubble" could be regain of weight or just bad placement first go round plus my saline implants are aged and rippled.... along with that I will be having scar revision on the back of my arms (stretched out a bit and lastly tightening of the inner thighs. 3 months after that I will have a post lateral butt Lift. Might sound extreme to some but to me it makes all this hard work complete. I'm more than thrilled my husband is supportive and we were able to pull enough funds and a large loan to make this happen. 

Thank you all for your support and I'm open to any questions or even comments to Any who think my choice seems vain.

Nutin2it, LadyFl, tmcgee and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only questions I have are whether you're looking at a vertical or horizontal incision for your thigh lift and what a post lateral butt lift is. My wish list includes belt lipectomy and thigh lift with vertical incision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wendy, vertical because of how the skin is stretched..... I wanted the lest amount of scar but the skin is a stretched the wrong way for horizontal lol. Post "body lift" (butt lift) is similar to a tummy tuck scar line a (belt) on the low back. My butt has the melted candle effect and is lacking any shape or size. Doc says I have good amount of muscle it's just hidden by sagging skin.... does that help? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't see the before pics but the after pics are awesome! The pictures from "what are you wearing today" thread that you posted are as well so congratulations on your extraordinary transformation!

Amber76bailey likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Nutin2it said:

I couldn't see the before pics but the after pics are awesome! The pictures from "what are you wearing today" thread that you posted are as well so congratulations on your extraordinary transformation!

Thsnk you! I think if you go back to the beginning  (page 1) you will see more pics. Including before surgery 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope they don't show up, maybe cause I'm on my cellphone. It only shows the pic addys rather than the actual pictures. I will try again from my laptop!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Nutin2it said:

Nope they don't show up, maybe cause I'm on my cellphone. It only shows the pic addys rather than the actual pictures. I will try again from my laptop!

Ok, let me know if you still can't or if anyone else notices they cannot see them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't see them either. Just get the links in you original post but they don't open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PART_1459477232231_20150613_132543.jpg

PART_1459477241955_20150613_132609.jpg

PART_1459477198175_20150613_145343.jpg

tmcgee likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh wow, yes, they are showing up now. Cool pictures!

Amber76bailey and tmcgee like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just amazing.  you look fantastic!!!! way to go!!!! ps- we have matching butts.  I had no idea that would happen, and no idea it would bother me so much, but it does.  congrats, you look so, so fantastic! 

Amber76bailey and tmcgee like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2016 at 1:45 PM, bellamoma said:

just amazing.  you look fantastic!!!! way to go!!!! ps- we have matching butts.  I had no idea that would happen, and no idea it would bother me so much, but it does.  congrats, you look so, so fantastic! 

:lol::lol::lol::lol:hahaha I love it! Matching butts..... I love it. I'm soooo excited about my post lateral butt Lift! 4 months! Could be sooner if I heal well from all the ones I just had done last Friday yay! 

tmcgee and bellamoma like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2016 at 11:09 AM, Nutin2it said:

oh wow, yes, they are showing up now. Cool pictures!

Thank you! 

tmcgee likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SO excited for you! Will you post before and after pics of your hiney? give a girl some hope! lol. so happy for yoU!!!

tmcgee and Amber76bailey like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh! I just read your comment welcoming questions from people, even those who think plastics are vain. there's a girl on youtube- Clusie L.  She did a whole video talking about loose skin and drew a comparison to trans folks, which i thought was spot on.  She was saying that trans folk feel they are not in the right body, and they want the help of surgery so their outside can match who they are on the inside.  Post WLS, you have this body that doesn't match who you are inside.  It's like the loose skin is a reminder of something you want to forget, because you're not that person anymore..... I don't know if i'm explaining it well, but what she said really rang true with me.  When i first started on TT i saw so many posts about loose skin and I was surprised how many people had plastics.  My main priority was getting healthy and being more of a participant in my life instead letting it pass me by. 

BUT, now that i'm oh so close to goal, I have loose skin.  lots.  and a loose saggy butt. and sad puppy ear boobies.  I cannot believe how much it bothers me now. It feels like i'm dragging around a person I'm not anymore.  So for folks who consider plastics to all about vanity (and i say fine, then- i'm vain!) do consider that for some of us, it is about the outside of us matching in the inside of us.  It's about ending one journey and starting a new one, without the extra butt baggage. is all.  

msmarymac, tmcgee, Clickin and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, bellamoma said:

SO excited for you! Will you post before and after pics of your hiney? give a girl some hope! lol. so happy for yoU!!!

Did you go to my "well I did it......" post under plastic surgery?  Only one pic there so far but will be having hubby take pics this weekend so I can post more. As for my second surgery  (no date yet just paid for ) I will privately send you before and after of my butt lift! 

bellamoma and tmcgee like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, bellamoma said:

Oh! I just read your comment welcoming questions from people, even those who think plastics are vain. there's a girl on youtube- Clusie L.  She did a whole video talking about loose skin and drew a comparison to trans folks, which i thought was spot on.  She was saying that trans folk feel they are not in the right body, and they want the help of surgery so their outside can match who they are on the inside.  Post WLS, you have this body that doesn't match who you are inside.  It's like the loose skin is a reminder of something you want to forget, because you're not that person anymore..... I don't know if i'm explaining it well, but what she said really rang true with me.  When i first started on TT i saw so many posts about loose skin and I was surprised how many people had plastics.  My main priority was getting healthy and being more of a participant in my life instead letting it pass me by. 

BUT, now that i'm oh so close to goal, I have loose skin.  lots.  and a loose saggy butt. and sad puppy ear boobies.  I cannot believe how much it bothers me now. It feels like i'm dragging around a person I'm not anymore.  So for folks who consider plastics to all about vanity (and i say fine, then- i'm vain!) do consider that for some of us, it is about the outside of us matching in the inside of us.  It's about ending one journey and starting a new one, without the extra butt baggage. is all.  

I knew the breast lift with implants and brachioplasty would turn out fabulous since I already had those surgeries 11 years ago BUT I would hsve never guess how thrilled I would be to have tight inner thighs! The scar line is done in such a way I don't really think anyone will see in a dress or skirt. Mind you, he didn't have to go all the way down to the knee

bellamoma and tmcgee like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you're the BEST! i didn't have the nerve to ask for private pics, thank you! i swear i'm not creepy.  just need consolation that something CAN be done! 

Amber76bailey and tmcgee like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bellamoma said:

you're the BEST! i didn't have the nerve to ask for private pics, thank you! i swear i'm not creepy.  just need consolation that something CAN be done! 

I think it's great we can share such personal information with each other here because we trust and know where the questions, curiosity is coming from. 

bellamoma likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now