Punk_Noodles

A recipe for healthy cookies or nutrition bar?

I found this website and have made a few of the recipes.  http://thebigmansworld.com/recipes/  I don't believe anything here is baked and he calls for a scoop of protein powder in many of the recipes I've looked at.  

14 hours ago, Carnie said:

I found this website and have made a few of the recipes.  http://thebigmansworld.com/recipes/  I don't believe anything here is baked and he calls for a scoop of protein powder in many of the recipes I've looked at.  

Thank you Carnie! I'm going to look and see what kinda goodies they have :D

I use UNJURY everyday in my coffee. It will clump if you don't temper it first. I temper mine with creamer and then add to coffee. I even microwave  my coffee for 30 seconds after and it doesn't clump. However, I have never baked with it.

I'm not much into baking, so here's some simple ideas that satisfy my sweet tooth.....

Quest double chocolate bar warmed in the microwave 10 seconds....makes a warm, gooey "brownie"

Quest chocolate chip cookie dough warmed in the microwave 10 seconds....nuff said

Muscle Milk cake batter protein powder mixed with cottage cheese tastes like cheesecake (at least close enough)

Power Crunch mint chocolate bar kept in the freezer....tastes like Girl Scouts thin mint cookie

I make a big batch of instant protein hot chocolate with Hershey's cocoa, vanilla protein powder, stevia, and dry skim milk powder.  Just add hot water to a couple heaping teaspoons.  Use Torani syrups for variety.  Irish Cream, Peppermint, hazelnut and almond are my favorites.

I like to make thick protein shakes in the blender for my soft serve "ice cream" substitute when I'm home.  Also Divide a quest bar into six pieces bake at 350 for three minutes (my oven) remove an flatten with a spatula. Eat immediately for a soft cookie like texture or let them sit a while for a chewier tootsie roll like consistency.  I travel and carry time in a ziploc Baggie.  I know what I'm getting with each "cookie". I don't eat other cookies.  My nut hates protein bars because she says they're a gateway to junk food.  I use them fine and find that when traveling or going somewhere the food choices may be limited they are a good back up to have on hand.