MissMichelle

Made my appointment!!!

13 posts in this topic

To have my birth control implant taken out on April 11. As of today, I'm 23 pounds to my goal. I've read and been told that it can happen the first cycle, but that more commonly known to happen a few months out. 

But gosh dang it, April 11 can hurry up and get here! I am so ready for some baby making, not just practice! 

~Becca~, WendyH, msmarymac and 6 others like this

So exciting!!! 

Mine was first cycle after the IUD was removed, despite my OB's fervent caution that my age will surely mean it will take longer. She prepared me for 6 months...um, no.

Each and every time I went off BC, I got pregnant the first month (4 times total). All my husband has to do is look at me off of birth control and bam :)

~Becca~, Carnie and MissMichelle like this

I am hoping it's a couple months, but am 100% fine if it happens right away. I would like an early spring baby! But as long as it is healthy, it doesn't really matter what time of year!

GAviv likes this

Wonderful! Congratulations on moving from "practice " to the real thing! ;-) 

MissMichelle likes this

On 3/2/2016 at 11:04 AM, mlefebvre said:

I am hoping it's a couple months, but am 100% fine if it happens right away. I would like an early spring baby! But as long as it is healthy, it doesn't really matter what time of year!

Speaking of timing...my little story.  I had my son 9/27.  3 years later on 9/29 my daughter.  At the ultrasound the technician said that my husband and I needed to stay away from each other at Christmas time because that's when we liked to make babies.  LOL.  My daughter was an 'oops the condom broke' baby.  She's old enough to understand and when I told her she laughed so it's become a joke in our house.  

MissMichelle likes this

1 hour ago, Carnie said:

Speaking of timing...my little story.  I had my son 9/27.  3 years later on 9/29 my daughter.  At the ultrasound the technician said that my husband and I needed to stay away from each other at Christmas time because that's when we liked to make babies.  LOL.  My daughter was an 'oops the condom broke' baby.  She's old enough to understand and when I told her she laughed so it's become a joke in our house.  

We have a running joke in the family that almost everyone is very "fond" of Valentine's Day and Labor Day/the fair time, as the majority of birthdays fall in mid to late November and Memorial Day/early June.

Carnie likes this

So exciting! I'm hoping to get my IUD out the first week of May, if not sooner. My husband is starting a new job with much better insurance, and the minute that kicks in this thing is OUT! (not sure if insurance will kick in April 15th or May 1st)

~Becca~ and MissMichelle like this

Isn't it all so exciting?? I'm excited and nervous and every other emotion. 

GAviv likes this

Tomorrow, tomorrow :D:D

WendyH, ~Becca~ and GAviv like this

Birth control removed, super easy. Now wouldn't it be awesome if I could lose a few pounds just from being off birth control? 

On March 7, 2016 at 8:35 PM, Carnie said:

Speaking of timing...my little story.  I had my son 9/27.  3 years later on 9/29 my daughter.  At the ultrasound the technician said that my husband and I needed to stay away from each other at Christmas time because that's when we liked to make babies.  LOL. 

We are the same. My daughter is 9/5 and my son is 9/21. They are 8 years apart. It actually gets funnier because my husbands whole family has Sept birthdays: 9/4, 9/6, 9/12, 9/18 and 9/25. . . . There was a lot of Christmas celebrating going on!!!!!

Carnie likes this

On 4/11/2016 at 4:34 PM, MissMichelle said:

Birth control removed, super easy. Now wouldn't it be awesome if I could lose a few pounds just from being off birth control? 

Any news???? Have any storks visited you yet??? Wishing you the best as you look forward to expanding your family!

MissMichelle likes this

Nothing yet, but I've been tracking my periods and potential ovulation. Hopefully soon I will have some good news to share!

GAviv likes this