Readytotransform

The rush

11 posts in this topic

The rush I feel thinking about the possibility of no longer being 300lbs to possibly being half my size have anyone actually lost their complete half body weight?

image.jpeg

Tammy W and ChasingCars like this

That's just amazing 

10 hours ago, Readytotransform said:

image.jpeg

By the way, this is a great picture. It would be perfect as an avatar for your profile.

Just dropping 140-150 pounds will be like losing an extra person you are carrying around 24-7.  Love your picture!  Good luck on your new journey!

Readytotransform likes this

Uh oh. When Cinwa deleted my messed up post, it took the original on with it making my follow-up look out of context. Ignore the box at the bottom. It's a link to the deleted post that was on this thread. Here we go, Wendy's original post, take two....

11 hours ago, Readytotransform said:

The rush I feel thinking about the possibility of no longer being 300lbs to possibly being half my size have anyone actually lost their complete half body weight?

Yes. I posted about it almost three weeks ago. I've lost 8 or 9# since.

gosh, I can't speak to that because I'm not there, but I CAN say i feel a WORLD of difference just by losing 20+lb.  I feel lighter and it's easier for me to do some things.  Imagine the ability to do simple things without thinking about how out of breath you'll be or if people will stare. That's what I think about.  Lots of luck to you, great pic! 

11 hours ago, WendyH said:

By the way, this is a great picture. It would be perfect as an avatar for your profile.

I for some reason can't upload it

10 hours ago, bellamoma said:

gosh, I can't speak to that because I'm not there, but I CAN say i feel a WORLD of difference just by losing 20+lb.  I feel lighter and it's easier for me to do some things.  Imagine the ability to do simple things without thinking about how out of breath you'll be or if people will stare. That's what I think about.  Lots of luck to you, great pic! 

I'm not there either but the thought gives me a rush

1 hour ago, Readytotransform said:

I for some reason can't upload it

This is a good site for shrinking pictures to avatar size:  http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

1 hour ago, cinwa said:

This is a good site for shrinking pictures to avatar size:  http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

Thanks sooo much

On 2/19/2016 at 10:24 PM, Readytotransform said:

image.jpeg

I lost 135 if I had lost 140 I would have lost half my body weight as I started at 280.  I was a little under weight after losing the 135. I gained back around 20 pounds around the 3rd year or so and am now maintaining.