Meagank1

In desperate need

4 posts in this topic

Hi I'm in desperate need of any clothing u might have in size range 18-20 I don't have a whole lot of money but could cover shipping I'm not real hard on clothing and so when done I can ship back to you or I can re donate to someone else in need looking for spring and summer clothing  also work out clothing please let me know what u have also shoes as my feet have shrunk I'm looking for anything in a 7-8 please and thank u in advance you can contact me by email directly also if you like would probably see that first   

Goodwill store?  Thrift store?  For the cost of shipping(clothes are heavy) you can probably get some things at a goodwill.  I have a thrift store near me that has various color price tags and every Thursday they pick one color and all clothing with that color tag is only $1. I got a few nice things even a pair of pants with the original tags for only $1!

Google for thrift stores or Goodwill in your area.

We have "Freecycle" in Sacramento, CA.  Everything posted is for free and that is how I generally recycle my things.  See if you have it in your area. Also Craigslist has a Wanted area.

Costs of shipping are going to be much higher than local thrift stores.

We have relatives we used to send our kids hand me downs to but we started sending them gift cards instead because it's such a waste to ship them. Even if you vacuum pack you lose money sending clothes around.

Unless it's really high end stuff, I guess.