inkysgrl

1 year post op and 29 weeks prego!!!! (both today)

OMG, this past year has gone by so fast.I am so happy that I chose to have the surgery done. This past year has had its up and down but all worth it in the end. I did have a few small complication about 5 weeks post op. I ended up with a kidney stone, ulcer, and a restriction all at the same time (1st time for all of them). I was in and out of the hospital 9 days, which 5 of them I was admitted to the hosptil. I have come to love my self again and have the self confidence that I use to have. I think my friends enjoy spending more time with me now because I am not such a debbie downer. LOL.

I have my 1 year check up on the 16th and excited to see what the Doc thinks of my progress. When I went in for my 6 month check up I had lost 78% of my body weight, and my A1C was down to 5.3 from 10.0 at the start of my liquid diet. All my other labs came back great.

My biggest news is that I am 29 weeks prego!!! I am so excited because this is one of the reasons I had the surgery. I am having a little boy and I am due Feb 18,2016.

My nestting has hit me full force this past weeked. I just need to get carpet down in babies room and the rest of the house will come together, since I have his stuff everywhere, which then messes up other rooms. I am a first time mom with 2 step kids 17 & 13 ( I have been in their lives for 10 years now). So I know a little, but nothing about babies.

OMG this is crazy, I cant wait to meet my little guy. Hubs is so excited as well. I have my next OB appt on the 15th and we will get to see him, and we are also doing the 3d ultrasound. I havent seen him since September since OB didnt put me as high risk. She is saying I havent gained enough weight, but I am doing what I can to make sure he is healthy.

HW 256

SW 231

CW 175 ( I made it down to 156 (100# mark) at my 7 month check in. So, the weight I gained is prego weight only.

Awesome & Congrats!

Congrats on both!

This is awesome to hear! Congrats! Wishing you a healthy remaining pregnancy!

Wonderful news!  Congratulation!  

So can i ask how long after sugery was it before you started to try or did get pregnant was it less than 1 yr 

we werent trying to get pregnaunt. we were told that even if i lost all my weight i would still need medical help to get prego. at 5 months and 3 weeks roughly is when i got prego and did a test about 1 week after my missed period. I will be 38 weeks this thursday with a healthy little boy. OB thinks he will be here before his 40 weeks on the 18th. OMG i am so excited.

Congrats!!!!! How exciting! Make sure you post pics once your little guy arrives! have a safe and healthy delivery!