Takeitorsleeveit

New bottles of BariActiv vitamins for sale!

I have the following brand new and unopened bottles of BariActiv vitamins for sale.  Due to my insurance, I pay $40 per month for a bundled package of multi-vitamins, Iron + C, Calcium, and nasal B12.  However, I only use the B12.  I've asked them to stop sending the vitamins since I don't use this brand, but they tell me it's the same price whether you receive them or not.  

2 bottles of Multi-Vitamins

3 bottles of Iron + C

3 bottles of Calcium

Is anyone interested in buying these?  I'd sell the whole kit and caboodle for $80.  For those who don't have insurance, this is a steal!

Hello, Would you be willing to sell just the 3 bottles of iron + C?  If so how much?  These are the only ones I need.  Thank you. 

Edited by Cheryl G

Hello, Would you be willing to sell just the 3 bottles of iron + C?  If so how much?  These are the only ones I need.  Thank you. 

Sure!  In fact, I just got another delivery yesterday, so I probably have 4 bottles now.  Do you want all 4?  If so, what do you think is a fair price?  

Sure is there a way you can contact me directly so we can discuss the details?  Can you email me?  My email is Cheryl@cherylscozykitchen.com  Thank you. 

What flavor is the calcium?  And how much would you charge for them?  Zip code is 83858.

59 minutes ago, LeeC said:

What flavor is the calcium?  And how much would you charge for them?  Zip code is 83858.

It's the Natural Berry flavor.  I actually have three more bottles of it now.  I get a new bottle each month with my B12 nasal.  I would sell all six bottles for $40.  I really don't want to make a profit.  Just want to help offset some of my expense.  I can't imagine the shipping would be too expensive.  Just let me know if you're interested.

Sure, has to be better than caramel Celebrate chews.  Let me now how you would like payment (?Paypal) and shipping.

Edited by LeeC

The flavor is actually pretty good, in my opinion. A little chalky, but most of the calcium ones are. PayPal is perfect. Vwilson0518@gmail.com. Just send me your address. 

Sent you via paypal - there's a note that should have my address, added a bit in case of fees.  Thanks

They tasted great - thanks so much.  Sent a bit more to cover shipping.

Do you still have the multivitamins? What flavor?

Thanks

Thanks for the extra to help offset shipping.  I had no idea it would be so much!  Crazy.

I think I have three bottles of the multi-vitamins, but they are at my office, so I can confirm for sure on Tuesday.  I think the flavor is called "mixed berry".  They actually have a good taste.  I tolerated them very well for the first few months.  Then I just got a little tired of them and switched to an OTC kind.  But I liked these a lot.  

Let me know on Tuesday.  If it's 3 bottles they should fit in a medium priority USPS box which would run $13.45 (includes tracking).

22 hours ago, LeeC said:

Let me know on Tuesday.  If it's 3 bottles they should fit in a medium priority USPS box which would run $13.45 (includes tracking).

I have three bottles.  There are 60 tablets in each bottle, so that's three full months' supply.  How about $20 for all three, plus shipping?  If that's OK, just go ahead and do it via Paypal, and I'll get these out today.  

Paid it just now (10:30 pm PT)

Edited by LeeC

Do you have anymore of the BariActiv iron?

Your insurance has a vitamin bundle plan??? Which insurance. Tell me more please!

On August 12, 2016 at 2:09 PM, ChunkyPB said:

Your insurance has a vitamin bundle plan??? Which insurance. Tell me more please!

Hi ChunkyPB,

I guess it's actually not my insurance that has the plan.  It's a plan that is in place that my insurance (and many others, I'm sure) cover.  Go to this website, and it will explain all the details.  I'm sure there is a place there to check and see if they accept your insurance.  Good luck!  I've been very happy with it.

https://www.nascobal.com/patient/