BrandyLeigh

Badly in need of interim sizes.

2x and 1x shirts, and size 18-20 jeans, plus size large stretchy bottoms or yoga pants. I need winter-appropriate clothes, and I have been scouring my local Goodwill without much success. If you have bags of clothes in those sizes that you have shrunken out of, please PM me and we can work out a deal, although I cannot afford designer/expensive prices, unfortunately. I am willing to take things on loan and return them in a few months, if you would prefer--I am not hard on clothes. Also, if anyone has a warm jacket/coat or other warm winter outerwear that they don't fit into anymore, I could also use that stuff too. My current coat is a 4x, and I'd be drowning in it. :/

I believe I have some size 18/20 2XL coats/winter wear and maybe some pants too. They are not designer but fairly stylish :-) I'll check through my closet today. PM me if you're interested.

I know I've got a coat, and possibly some other clothes, though I 've given most away already.  I would just ask you to pay the shipping to get them to you.  Let me know if interested...

We probably have some stuff as well. Size 18 jeans, work pants, suits (possibly), and 2X tops. I will look and PM you this wknd if I can get a pile going.