Pmk2987

Vitafusion Multivitamins

Does anyone take the gummy vitafusion multivitamins?  If so, do you take any other supplements with it?

I know quite a few sleevers that do;   I do not know what additionally the take though  (other then Calcium of course).

I take -- Vitafusion gummy vitamins - every day - 3 multi-vitamins, 2 iron, 2 B-Complex, 2 B-12, 2 calcium, 2 Biotin (for my hair loss) 2 vitamin C

I have my blood work done every 3 months and it always comes back great "boringly normal" is my doctors comment  lol

I take 2 VItafusion gummies a day, my vitamin list is...

• 2 Vitafusion gummies
  • 2 Target brand Fiber gummies
  • 1 Bariatric Advantage Calcium chew
  • 1 Vitafusion B12 gummies
  • 1 Baratric Advantage Iron supplement
  • 2 PB8 Probiotic capsules

Seems like a lot when I list it out but the fiber and probiotic are precautionary and while encouraged by my program are not required.  All my labs come back right on track.

Wow PapaG that's a lot of supplements. I think for now I'll just add the calcium and iron.  I do the gummies or chewables because I can't swallow the big pills.  Hopefully I can find both in that form.

Thanks.

It's not so bad and the probiotic and fiber I take as a measure to stay regular and they work like a charm.

2 women's formula vitafusion gummies

sublingual b complex

2 digestive advantage probiotic gummies  

My list:

2 Prenatal vitamins

2 Calcium + D3

5000 mcg D3 (liquid)

1 B complex

1000 mcg B12

2 PB 8 probiotic

Generic Benefiber powder (typically 7 servings/5 tablespoons)

My only medications are omeprazole and bupropion. I used to take fish oil and have thought about adding it back. If I do that, I'll go from 10 to 12 pills a day (and that excludes the liquid and powder), and only two of those pills are medicine.

Wow, it does look like a lot when I type it out (or look in my pill box, actually).

I take all but the calcium and D3 in the morning. I take those in the afternoon. I remember by putting the pills on my desk next to my chap stick. That way I will definitely notice them sitting there.

On Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 8:46 AM, WendyH said:

My list:

2 Prenatal vitamins

2 Calcium + D3

5000 mcg D3 (liquid)

1 B complex

1000 mcg B12

2 PB 8 probiotic

Generic Benefiber powder (typically 7 servings/5 tablespoons)

My only medications are omeprazole and bupropion. I used to take fish oil and have thought about adding it back. If I do that, I'll go from 10 to 12 pills a day (and that excludes the liquid and powder), and only two of those pills are medicine.

Wow, it does look like a lot when I type it out (or look in my pill box, actually).

I take all but the calcium and D3 in the morning. I take those in the afternoon. I remember by putting the pills on my desk next to my chap stick. That way I will definitely notice them sitting there.

I got a question for ya Wendy...I was telling my surgeon how the Celebrate chewable multi vitamins are the only thing that my pouch doesn't like. He then told me to try taking 2 prenatal vitamins instead. I was shocked when he said just to swallow them whole and no need to crush them. Is that how you take yours or are yours gummies?

I take two Centrum adult multivitamins. I dont know that I've seen anyone else have those as part of their program? Any advice?

I take a sublingual B12, 3 Celebrate calciums and krill. I mix fiber into my shakes. Prescription iron and vitamin D. My only other prescription is the antiacid.

40 minutes ago, Caspian said:

I got a question for ya Wendy...I was telling my surgeon how the Celebrate chewable multi vitamins are the only thing that my pouch doesn't like. He then told me to try taking 2 prenatal vitamins instead. I was shocked when he said just to swallow them whole and no need to crush them. Is that how you take yours or are yours gummies?

I have since switched to Kirkland Daily Multi (2/day). When I first had my surgery, they said to take two Flintstones each day. I bought a 100-count bottle of a different brand of children's chewable. When it was gone, I switched to the prenatals I had left from before my surgery. They were the Target house brand (regular pills). I had no problem taking them at not quite two months post-op.

My doctor told me NO gummies don't understand why there is so many difference 

10 hours ago, KMFL28 said:

I take two Centrum adult multivitamins. I dont know that I've seen anyone else have those as part of their program? Any advice?

I take a sublingual B12, 3 Celebrate calciums and krill. I mix fiber into my shakes. Prescription iron and vitamin D. My only other prescription is the antiacid.

Centrum multivitamins are recommended on our bariatric programme.