Virginia Marie

Selling large wardrobe of 14/16, 0x, L/XL clothes

Hello,

Selling lots of size 14/16, 0x, L/XL jackets, dresses, skirts, etc.

I'm still taking pictures, but let me know if you're interested and I'll send you pictures with descriptions.  Most are from Macys or Lane Bryant.

Fashionable and shouldn't be older than a year.

That's the size I'm heading into shortly, but you're several inches shorter than me. Are they petites?

Hi Wendy - I forgot my "stats" would be on my post and I needed to update them.  I'm actually 5'5, not 5'3 (and down 70# now).  No, they're not petites - just regular 14/16, etc.

Wish you lived closer...

Maybe I can ship you a box, decide what you want and return the rest.

Or, I can send you pictures and maybe make a deal for the whole set (or batch of skirts, batch of dresses, etc.) so if one or two don't work you're not losing anything.  If you're interested, let me know your email and I'll send you a document with pictures and short description.

Do you have tops? By chance appropriate for cool weather?

I am very interested in seeing pictures of what you have.  My email is kcfan01@yahoo.com.  Thanks.

Sending you a PM

I didn't receive a PM but do have the document of dresses to send - 20 total.  Mixture of:

Liz Claiborne, Jessica London, Anne Klein, Lane Bryant, Macy's NY Collection, Jones New York, Jones Wear, Charter Club, Danny and Nicole, Jessica Howard, Blue Banana, INC, (and a couple of Target sundresses). 

Hi Wendy - have lots of tops that can be year round, but not a lot of sweater material (I never wanted the bulk).  I have a LOT of jackets - jackets to wear over tops with skirts for work, over sleeveless dresses, etc.   Also have one pair of size 10 black heels that are a little too big - wore once.

Could you send me an email to thornburyaussies@yahoo.com with photos? I would be interested.

Hi,

I've sold quite a bit to some local ladies that came by.  Are you looking for shirts, jackets, skirts or dresses?  Please send me your email address and I'll take some fresh photos and send them to you.

I am looking for everything.  

Thanks.

Carol

kcfan01@yahoo.com