Daisymom

It's been a while since I've been here! Things have changed for me since my last post...

I tend to hang out at another site, but thought I'd check in and look around. I was looking at my last posts here from about 5 months ago and had to giggle to myself. I was STRESSING about a horrible stall I was experiencing at 6 months out. I even posted how I thought I was finished losing. Well guess what? The stall DID break and I DID continue to lose. I celebrated my surgiversary August 22, and actually reached my goal weight about a week after that. I am now 2 pounds under goal (I'm going to go down about 5 more pounds to give myself a buffer). It took me a year to lose 85 pounds. I'm not the fastest loser (I always say I have the metabolism of a sloth), but with patience and persistence, I kept fighting and finally got there! Never give up, never surrender!

You guys were so helpful and encouraging during that time, and I appreciated it so much. And I took the advice given to me and got out of that darn stall! Just proves that stalls really DO gotta end sometime. Now onto the REALLY hard part...maintenance! I posted my before and after below :)

post-51084-0-78617300-1441845627_thumb.j

Good job! Glad you pushed through and didn't settle. GOOOAAAALLLLLL! Wahoo!  :D  :D  :D

You look fabulous, Daisymom!  It's good to see you again!

Woohoo! Beautiful lady, great work! Congratulations on getting out of that stall and hitting goal!

You look great!!

Looking fantastic

Congrats. Thanks for sharing your success story!  (And yes, maintenance IS the hard part :/ ).

Congrats!

Congrats!!

You look amazing - keep up the good work!  I will try to keep in mind posts like this one day when I hit a stall.  

Glad you checked in - U Look Great!!!!

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing, amazing progress :) best wishes!

way to go!

WOW!!  You look amazing!  I am a slow looser as well, and experienced an 2 month stall.  I am loosing again, persistence and staying on track is key.  My body has adjusted.  But I am so happy to be loosing again.  I am on my last 3 month push to reach goal.  Congratulations on your success!!:) 

On 9/9/2015 at 7:43 PM, Daisymom said:

I tend to hang out at another site, but thought I'd check in and look around. I was looking at my last posts here from about 5 months ago and had to giggle to myself. I was STRESSING about a horrible stall I was experiencing at 6 months out. I even posted how I thought I was finished losing. Well guess what? The stall DID break and I DID continue to lose. I celebrated my surgiversary August 22, and actually reached my goal weight about a week after that. I am now 2 pounds under goal (I'm going to go down about 5 more pounds to give myself a buffer). It took me a year to lose 85 pounds. I'm not the fastest loser (I always say I have the metabolism of a sloth), but with patience and persistence, I kept fighting and finally got there! Never give up, never surrender!

You guys were so helpful and encouraging during that time, and I appreciated it so much. And I took the advice given to me and got out of that darn stall! Just proves that stalls really DO gotta end sometime. Now onto the REALLY hard part...maintenance! I posted my before and after below :)

Collage 2015-08-18 13_30_04.jpg

AWESOME

omg i think i remember you stressing about that stall!!! thank you for updating us! you look amazing! congratulations!