AmIwearingabelt

Compression shirts

When did you start wearing compression shirts, if you do? Was it before or after surgery?

I think most people start wearing them when they get a fair amount of loose skin and things get "jiggly". People swear by them to keep things 'tight' and make clothes fit better. I haven't gotten there quite yet...but I can see where they would be helpful. 

Thanks for you reply.

I dont wear compression shorts, but I do wear a compression shirt every day. Keeps that skin tucked in. There is not fat there, just skin. If I dont wear it it looks like a huge muffin top.

i swear by under armour heat tech compression shirts.  i wear them as undershirts under my dress clothes for work and button ups on a daily basis.  They wisk away sweat and keep everything where it needs to be!  i personally buy them a size smaller than i wear in a normal shirt but you'll find that is just a matter of opinion.  

i swear by under armour heat tech compression shirts.  i wear them as undershirts under my dress clothes for work and button ups on a daily basis.  They wisk away sweat and keep everything where it needs to be!  i personally buy them a size smaller than i wear in a normal shirt but you'll find that is just a matter of opinion.  

bet its nice to be able to buy in a "smaller" size... 

im jelly! pre-op.... but i'll get there

Under Works makes GREAT compression vests.  www.underworks.com  Some are quite compressive though, and you may find too restrictive if you get the model that compresses you entire upper body (Model 997).  It also may roll up a bit which can be annoying.     Some models only compress the Moob Area and not the stomach (Model 988).  I prefer and wear daily the 983 (The Tri-Top) to flatten my Moob Area.  (Hopefully will be getting my Gynocomastia surgery for that soon). See this page for a listing of their Men's Compression Shirts:  http://www.underworks.com/men/compression-shirts-29 

P.S.  They also make compression garments for ladies if you have a special lady in your life who is in need.

http://www.underworks.com/women

Underworks.com compression shirts are the best!

I have never needed a compression shirt even though I have lost 125-130 pounds and kept it off.

Nice post guys.

Pre-op at the moment. lost 15kg already on optislim diet with a little protein at night.

Op set for 09 March. All looking good.

Like the idea fo compression top. Might invest after surgery.

I recently purchased a brand called GKVK for $14 including s/h from Amazon and they work just as good as the high price compression tanks that I purchased from Underworks.