GAviv

Deep thoughts...

I will lift you and your family in prayer Greer. :(

I'm sorry to hear that Greer. Best to you and your family.

So sorry sending a cyber hug.

:( :( :(

i'm so sorry, greer. sending love and light to you and your family.

Thinking of you, Greer.

I'm so sorry Greer.  We are here for you when you need us.

:-( Sending hugs and prayers.

Thank you.

Today is a new day, and I'm just waiting to hear back from the doctor regarding the blood results. I'm frustrated not to have more clarity, but I guess it's hard to really achieve that. She said if there was a positive (more than one), then that is most likely the case. However, she cautioned that I may not get the answers I want from the blood work if the levels of HCG have already dropped too much. She said if that is the case, I may need to go for an internal ultrasound to see what may or may not be there, since I still haven't started my period (sorry, guys). 

I'm very sad for what could have been, but know that things happen for a reason. It took me a long time to come to that conclusion when this happened 8 1/2 years ago. But then I look at my gorgeous children and have a lot of hope. 

It's amazing to have my family here on TT to vent to. So again, thank you.

Prayers for you and your family.

XOXO

Cathy

Sorry to hear the news Greer.  

This is a difficult time for you emotionally Greer.  Just know that I'm holding you in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you.

Today is a new day, and I'm just waiting to hear back from the doctor regarding the blood results. I'm frustrated not to have more clarity, but I guess it's hard to really achieve that. She said if there was a positive (more than one), then that is most likely the case. However, she cautioned that I may not get the answers I want from the blood work if the levels of HCG have already dropped too much. She said if that is the case, I may need to go for an internal ultrasound to see what may or may not be there, since I still haven't started my period (sorry, guys). 

I'm very sad for what could have been, but know that things happen for a reason. It took me a long time to come to that conclusion when this happened 8 1/2 years ago. But then I look at my gorgeous children and have a lot of hope. 

It's amazing to have my family here on TT to vent to. So again, thank you.

I had 4 miscarriages - each one hurt aweful.  For me the physcial pain was bad as I was passing the baby, but the emotional pain was so much more intense.  

My heart goes out to you!  Let the emotions out, it's ok!

Ha- Looking and reading for advice I might apply to help with my drinking/addiction transfer.  Pregnancy is not going to work for me.  Good luck Greer.  Thinking of you and your family.

Thinking of you Greer, in fact just came by to see what was up with this, hugs! 

So I heard back from my PCP and I'm even more confused. She said my blood was negative for pregnancy with the HCG level less than 6. She said this wasn't pointing to a recent miscarriage. So when I asked what would explain the two positive pee tests, she said she had no idea. What?

So, I'm going to go to my OB for peace of mind. Perhaps she will figure something out. Plus, still no period. I would rather know what happened than be told "no idea". Freaking weird.

So I heard back from my PCP and I'm even more confused. She said my blood was negative for pregnancy with the HCG level less than 6. She said this wasn't pointing to a recent miscarriage. So when I asked what would explain the two positive pee tests, she said she had no idea. What?

So, I'm going to go to my OB for peace of mind. Perhaps she will figure something out. Plus, still no period. I would rather know what happened than be told "no idea". Freaking weird.

I think this is a great idea, get checked out by someone who is used to dealing with these type of things, better safe than sorry for sure.  Take care of yourself.

I agree with getting your OB's opinion.

Clarity may help you move forward.

XOXO

Cathy

That is odd. Maybe it's your hormones still balancing out from not having your IUD anymore? Since that was two months ago, though, it doesn't makes sense. Or maybe stress? I have no idea, I'm not a doctor. I hope your OB can shed some light on this for you.

I probably was pregnant. I'm not now.

I need some time to process. Thanks for all your good thoughts ❤️

We need an "unlike button" to acknowledge bad news... I'm so sorry. {{{HUGS}}}

Sending you a big hug.

You and your family are in my prayers every day.

Thanks, seeing my OB tomorrow morning.

Ok, here we go. I will preface this with saying I am very stressed.  

I went to the OB this morning and explained everything that transpired over the last week. She began by saying it was probably a chemical pregnancy, that just never implanted and I likely passed it without knowing. Then the nurse came in to say they got a POSITIVE on the pee test!  A POSITIVE. A week later. So they took more blood and will check the levels again. I am beyond confused and completely in limbo. She said she would run it STAT so I should have an answer today.

I just don't get it, and had already made peace with everything in my head. So that is my update for now.