Jeanie

Happy Birthday Pam

Pammie I just wanted to wish you a VERY happy Birthday today. I hope that you have a great day. When you are recovered we will go out. You're the bestest Pod mate ever. LOVE YA! :D

Thank you ladies. It is going to be the most mellow b-day in a while but I do have some plans. Jolt N Joe's look out when I get these dang drains out and am cleared to drink!

Hope you have a VERY Happy Birthday and many many many more to come! You are an amazing woman and I am always in awe when I am in your presence...I'm so very glad I met you! Have a wonderful day!!!

Brenda,

Thanks sweetie. You are a nut! I love the new avatar!!! That is so great. I wish I'd hung around a little longer at Rain's to do the pre-op clothing parade....I had my size 4X hawaiian dress from Hilo Hattie's with me. It looks like it was a blast. Hell, we could have probably fit 3 of us in that dang thing! I'll let you know when we do Jolt N Joe's! Hugs.

Happy Birthday Pam. I hope you a great day planned or a wonderful weekend layed out. Big Smiles on your special day:D.

I know how you feel about being home and recovering. I have the second surgery Monday and again I am a bundle of nerves. It will be a walk in the park, but you know how it is to go under.

I hope you still have a beautiful B -day and that later you can go do what you want when you get your drains out. I didn't get a drain this time and I WISH I had it. It sucks driving back and forth to get drained.

The results will be worth the wait and you will be running around with your new bod and partying down for your B-day!!!

Love and hugs to my skinny friend. I just love you and couldn't have made it without you through this journey. We all share that bond. Tino says hi and he saw your picture that was posted at Rain's and he couldn't believe it was you. LOL He is such a dear.

Love ya and enjoy your day.

Dale

Ahhh Dale! That is so sweet. Tell Tino I said hi and am sending bigs hugs his way. He is such a doll. I pray that this will be the last time for you. I hate knowing you have yet another surgery in just a few days. You are such an itty bitty little sliver of steel and I just love you to death. I will be housesitting up in N Poway/RB til Tuesday afternoon. I will pm you my cell phone # and if you need anything AT ALL you call me without hesitation and I will be there. Big healing hugs and lots of love coming your way. ((((Dale))))

Lynda,

Thanks so much. It was such a pleasure meeting you!

Pammie:

Hope you have a wonderful birthday. When those darned drains come out, be sure to party your pants off!

Love and kisses, girl!

It was so nice meeting you last Saturday!:D

Hope you had a great b-day!!;)

hey there PAM!!!! sorry I missed wishing you this yesterday, but last week was a wild busy week. HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to you!!!! I was soooooooo glad I got to see you last weekend... You are such a very special lady. (((HUGS)))

_____

Cindy

298consult/278surgery/162

June 14, 05 OPEN w/ Dr. Callery

happy belated brrrthday, Pam! We have to go out and rock some worlds SOON. My size 4 leather pants are waiting......!!

Ahhh Dale! That is so sweet. Tell Tino I said hi and am sending bigs hugs his way. He is such a doll. I pray that this will be the last time for you. I hate knowing you have yet another surgery in just a few days. You are such an itty bitty little sliver of steel and I just love you to death. I will be housesitting up in N Poway/RB til Tuesday afternoon. I will pm you my cell phone # and if you need anything AT ALL you call me without hesitation and I will be there. Big healing hugs and lots of love coming your way. ((((Dale))))

Lynda,

Thanks so much. It was such a pleasure meeting you!

You are a doll. I hugged Tino and then some. He is my doll, my backbone, my love. I am blessed to have him. You would not believe how lucky I feel having him. Anyone else would've kicked me to the curb with all of the surgeries and stuff that I have been through.

I will probably be calling you to grab me a Starbucks...LOL/ Last time I was home, i was having caffiene withdrawls and I couldn't get any of my family members to come over. I ended up getting in the car and driving myself...down the road. it seemed like I drove an hour and it was only 2 minutes. I was happy and my headache from the caffiene withdrawl went away, I felt better. The gals at Starbucks asked me if I was ok...I think because I was pale and without makeup...LOL

Anyway, thanks for the offer of help. I really appreciate it and I know that you already know that you are an angel to me, but I have to tell everyone.

Love and hugs....I can't wait to see your new self!!!

Thanks so much everyone! I feel so blessed to be a member of such a loving "family". I am doing really well. Hopefully, I will lose one or two of the "triplets" tomorrow and won't feel so "udderly" ridiculous with these things hanging around.

As soon as they are all out we definitely have to celebrate! I am all up for a fun night at Jolt N Joe's in La Mesa. Those who know me well know that this is much more "me" than the club scene. Anywhere I can get rowdy and have fun without feeling like an old lady or a slab of fresh meat is my kind of place! I will post when we figure out when! Love you all!

I cant believe I missed this! Pam will you call me, I lost your new to your new place!! Please! (( HUGS ))