Christopher12

Wardrobe Question (Pants)

12 posts in this topic

I don't know if this is specifically a problem with males, but I thought I'd ask.  I've lost most of my weight (about 175 pounds and I still have about 25 pounds to go) but I'm finding that I'm having problems with pants fitting me.  Part of the problem is that I no longer have a butt to hold them up.  Belts don't seem to do their job of holding them up either, even cinched very tightly.  I'm thinking that it may also be the skin/remaining fat hanging at my sides, not allowing me to pull my pants up as far as I would like.  Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how did you deal with it?

uglydude and IWANT2GETSKINNY like this

I have had this problem my whole life, i suffer from no butt syndrome, and even when I gained weight, my belly and love handles grew even more, so Big belly pushing down, no @*# holding up. as far as I can see you have 2 solutions, pull up all the time, or buy some suspenders ...

wish i was more help!

I didn't have this problem when I was bigger.  I guess there was more there for the pants to cling to.  Someone else mentioned to me the suspender route but I really don't want to do it.  Maybe I'll just start sagging like the teenagers.  :)

uglydude likes this

I have the same problem,"I have no a$$", as my aunt would say......I am able to pull them up a little higher than I did before losing weight, which helps along with tightening the belt, but everyone still says my pants are too big b/c I don't fill out the back of them!

Christopher12 likes this

LOL, when i was in high school, I was so skinny and had no a$$ either, my friends older sister said I traded legs with a stork and got jipped outta my a$$

BoogieBear likes this

Someone told me once that guys got a butt from having a lot of sex.  ...now get busy!

Mic, go check your facebook.

Christopher12 and uglydude like this

Someone told me once that guys got a butt from having a lot of sex.  ...now get busy!

Mic, go check your facebook.

that should be your profile pic

that should be your profile pic

srsly

I got Angelina beat.

uglydude likes this

srsly

I got Angelina beat.

In many, many, ...countless ways!

Happy-Camper likes this

depends on if you have a partner ... some guys have huge biceps from sex! just sayin

Happy-Camper and Buddymiles5 like this

I thought about suspenders after I have it done??? clothes would last longer before having to

get more in a smaller size.

I've discovered that corduroys seem to stay up better.