Mrs.Donovan

Biker men help me!

9 posts in this topic

My dad wants a new watch. Due to a wrist injury he wants the wider leather cuff style with the two buckles. He said his old biker buddies used to have ones that had a flap to protect the watch face. Any idea where I could find one?

Haven't seen one with protection for the watch face, but a search on wide leather watchband gives a lot of hits, some 3 inches wide.

uglydude likes this

Yeah that's the problem I ran into I found some nice ones but he really wants the cover part for some reason lol.

is this what your looking for?   http://www.ravensystem.com/leather-watch-covers.html 

here is another one http://www.easternoregonleather.com/bold-protective-watch-cuff/

Edited by jaifra78
uglydude likes this

Yes like the second one. Thank you!

BrigidD likes this

Yes like the second one. Thank you!

you're welcome. that second webside has others like that one :)

Edited by jaifra78

Cool, I have 1 with 3 buckles but rarely wear it. it would match my old tire tread sandals from the 70s perfectly

jaifra78 and Stephtay like this

My dad fell down a flight of stairs and shattered his wrist into 9 pieces a year and a half ago. Now it aches unless he wears a a light brace or wristband. Hopefully the one I ordered works for him.

uglydude and tmcgee like this

My dad fell down a flight of stairs and shattered his wrist into 9 pieces a year and a half ago. Now it aches unless he wears a a light brace or wristband. Hopefully the one I ordered works for him.

I hope so too!